Your volunteers can probably handle many of the routine tasks that keep the lights on and the wheels turning. But is that really what you want them doing? Volunteer time is a gift. Our team of professional office administrators can help you make the best use of that gift by freeing your volunteers to apply their time and expertise to other matters.
Consider what your volunteers could achieve if someone else was taking care of:
- Answering phones
- Responding to basic email inquiries
- Printing or collating documents
- Typing and formatting documents
- Sorting and processing mail and faxes
- Filing and archiving
- Organizing meetings and taking minutes
To put our administrative wizards to work for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.